This form should not be used by appellants/applicants or their representatives. If you are not with the municipality or approval authority, please refer to LPAT Appeal Forms for Appellant/Applicants.
The LPAT submission form for Municipalities and Approval Authorities is now available in a PDF fillable format. This means you can fill out the form on your computer and then print the completed form*. This form cannot be filed electronically. It must be printed out and filed with LPAT. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 10.0 or above) or have it already installed to view/print PDF forms.
- the form cannot be completed using a mobile device or tablet.
- documents you submit to the Tribunal are available to the public on request subject to limited exceptions.
The submission form and associated referral checklists should be sent to the LPAT along with the appeal form(s) received and the required attachments.
Steps for filling out the submission form:
- To print the form and fill it out by hand, open the form then click on the ‘Print Blank Form’ option located on the top right of the page. To fill it out on your computer, open the link to the Municipal/Approval Authority Submission Form.
- Read the form instructions on the first page of the form.
- After reading the instructions, begin to fill out the information required starting from the top of page 2.
- All mandatory fields are marked with an asterisk (*). The fillable PDF will not print if any mandatory field is left blank.
- Save the form on your computer (you may save and continue the form at a later date, if needed).
- Print the form using only the ‘Print Form’ button at the bottom of the page. This is the only way to print the form once it’s filled out. The print button in File>Print is disabled and cannot be used at the top of the Adobe window.
- The form will not print if any mandatory field is left blank. If a field is left blank when you print, a pop up window will appear providing you with the section of the form where information is required.
- Print the form single sided ONLY.
Complete the Municipal/Approval Authority Submission Form:
For assistance, please call ELTO’s public inquiry at (416) 212-6349 or toll free 1-866-448-2248.