What are the steps to E-File?
We recommend that you have your Property Assessment Notice and your credit card with you before you begin. You must have an email account.The E-File process takes about five minutes per appeal and consists of the following steps:
- Enter your roll number and confirm the correct property is selected
- Enter your name and address.
- Enter representative information – if you have someone acting for you.
- Enter the reason for your appeal.
- Enter an additional appeal OR proceed to payment
- Pay the filing fee by credit card.
- Print a copy of the appeal(s) and acknowledgement for your records
The order of these steps will vary depending on whether you start as a property owner or start as a representative. The system will guide you step by step through the process.
What types of payment card can I use to E-File?
You may pay the filing fee for your appeal online using a MasterCard, VISA or you may pay using Interact Debit card.
What software do I need to E-File?
Your web browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, Fire Fox, Safari, etc. must support forms, Java scripts and SSL with 128 bit encryption. The Board CANNOT provide computer support. If you cannot use E-File, you can use the printable form.