Appeal Filed with OMB

The majority of appeals are filed with the municipality or approval authority. In some cases an appeal is filed directly with the OMB. Appeals for Zoning by-law Amendments (36.3), Site Plan referrals and Demolition permits, must be submitted directly to the OMB.

Increase Font
Decrease Font