Appeal of a Decision

If you think that the OMB made an error in a question of law (not in the evidence) in its decision, you may bring a motion to the Divisional Court for an order of the Court allowing the appeal to proceed.

In certain rare circumstances, you may be able to seek Judicial Review in the Divisional Court. People usually hire a lawyer to appeal to a court or to ask for a Judicial Review because of the complicated procedures and issues. You should contact the Registrar of the Court for more information about court processes and procedures.

Increase Font
Decrease Font