Participants have a responsibility to:
- Show up on the first day of the hearing before it begins;
- Provide their name and address to the Board;
- Give a statement to the Board about the matter being dealt with at the hearing;
- Give their statement at a later date if the hearing has been scheduled for multiple days;
- Follow the procedures set out in a procedural order from a prehearing. These procedures may set out when to appear at a hearing and when to provide participant statements to the parties.
* Participants do not provide evidence or witnesses, and cannot be asked to pay costs.