If you decide not to proceed with your hearing, you may withdraw your appeal.

To withdraw your appeal, you must notify the Assessment Review Board. Please use the form provided below.

After filling out the form you can send it to the board by mail, fax or e-mail BEFORE the start of your hearing.

There are no refunds of the filing fee.

For more information on withdrawals, please see: