ARB Advisory Rules Review Committee AnnouncedJune 20, 2018
Earlier this year, the Assessment Review Board (ARB) placed a call out for volunteers to be part of the new Advisory Rules Review Committee (ARRC).
ARRC is an advisory committee comprised stakeholders. The Committee’s role is to provide support and feedback to the ARB regarding the mid-cycle review of its Rules of Practice and Procedure for the 2017- 2020 assessment cycle.
The ARB thanks all who expressed interest in participating and is pleased to announce the community members of the new committee:
- Roman Andrzejewski, After-Tax Paralegal Professional Corporation
- Lisa Beaulieu, City of North Bay
- Bob Brazell, Altus Group
- Casey Brendon, Ontario Municipal Tax and Revenue Association
- Patricia Budd, DuCharme, McMillen & Associates Canada Ltd.
- Jeff Cowan, Weir Foulds LLP
- Ryan Fagan (Alternate), Altus Group
- Tim Harrison, Municipal Property Assessment Corporation
- Angus MacKay, City of Toronto
- Connie Marshall, MTE Paralegal Professional Corp
- Don Mitchell, Conway Davis Gryski
- Paola Romano (Alternate), City of Toronto
- Marina Seferian (Alternate), Municipal Property Assessment Corporation
- Belinda Schubert (Alternate), McCarthy Tétrault
- Nafisa Tejani, Municipal Property Assessment Corporation
- Jaroslow Wowk, SmartCentre
- Maureen Zabiuk (Alternate), Ontario Municipal Tax and Revenue Association
- Jack Walker – Walker Longo LLP
The first ARRC meeting will occur on June 28, 2018 at the ARB office in Toronto.